Not all tramp stamps are created equal. Yes, I know that these lower back tattoos usually worn by open-minded, sophisticated and strong-willed women are more-often-than-not purposed to project a sexy image. And these girls have perfected the art of tramp stamp display with low-rise jeans, belly-flaunting tops, and of course the ever showy bikini.
But then again, not all lower back tattoos project the same negative and, dare I say, skanky, image. I think, aesthetically, a tramp stamp looks great when done in minimalist fashion. The intensity and reputation of the tramp stamp is determined by the quality of the tattoo design.
These twenty ladies could have scored more hottie points if they resisted the urge to be bold and didn’t overdo their oh-so-permanent tramp stamp tattoos.
1. The ‘eye’ design at the bottom would have been enough to attract attention without that huge and distracting design on top of it.
2. The “Buzz Tramp Stamps” phrase just ruined everything on this edgy design.
3. There’s something about bat wings that’s just not sexy, unless you’re an animated bat woman femme fatale.
4. This tramp stamp has a good design, but its huge size makes it look messy and unappealing.
5. To have the entire Bible verse written at the top of this hot chick’s bum is just plain blasphemy. Sorry, the Bible isn’t hot.
6. Strutting your stuff at the beach in your tiny bikini with a beach tat on your lower back is kinda redundant, isn’t it?
7. This ‘angel and demon’ tat design is supposed to be fiery and hot but, sadly, it isn’t.
8. The hot tramp stamp is ruined by the helix-spinal-cord tragedy on top of it.
9. Since when did we consider a Biblical commandment hot tramp-stamp material?
10. What did I say about bat wings earlier? Nuff said.
11. Eww! This is just too big to be sexy.
12. Smile Now, Cry Later. I bet $5 this girl is on the Cry Later stage at the moment.
13. Uh, graves and skulls – what could be less sexy?
14. If the tat was inked on a smaller scale, this would have been way hotter.
15. I love the pistols. They are very well done. It’s those annoying vine-like things that put me off of this stamp.
16. What a shame – the girl is so hot, but her tramp stamp is just not.
17. Way too minimal to be significant. Probably symbolic of what’s to come.
18. Oh, tattooing your surname (or your boyfriend’s) on your lower back is hot, as long as it’s Jolie, Pitt, Aniston, or even Obama.
19. Thanks to the real banana, this bizarre tramp stamp looks acceptable.
20. Oh, redundancy in full color. (see tat #6)